WEAR & TEAR
We support all our products with repair and servicing. Just ask. Wear & Tear is inevitable, and therefore not covered by warranty.
WARRANTY SUPPORTED ISSUES
Issues are rare with our products but do happen.
- Warranty issues must be distinguishable from wear and tear to be supported.
- Our brands have manufacturers warranty periods which we use as a guide. We do apply common sense to that and extend or retract the time depending on if the issue is distinguishable from wear and tear.
- We use Australia Consumer Law and the NZL Consumer Guarantees Act as our guide to warranty vs Wear & Tear.
To request warranty support, please email us with a quick note and pictures showing:
- An image showing overall condition of the product.
- An image with the exact issue you have struck.
Contact must be made before attempting to return a product. If a product is accepted for return, it must be thoroughly clean and dry. Returns without prior consent and dirty products will be rejected.
We support products bought from us and from our authorised retailers in New Zealand and Australia only. Any product bought from one of our authorised retailers must be returned to that place for support. Any other product bought overseas must be returned to that place for warranty support.